The Sir Cumference books are a great resource for teaching geometry lessons! Set in the court of Camelot, each tale is actually a geometry lesson, with a mystery or dilemma that can only be solved with the aid of geometry knowledge and tools. Some books are great for introducing a concept, while others are best to use once students are familiar with the concepts covered.
Each of the main characters is cleverly named after geometry terms. There's:
- Sir Cumference, a knight in Camelot
- Lady Di of Ameter, his dutiful wife
- Radius, their brave and beloved son
- Perimeter, the cousin of Radius
- and others (including, of course, the legendary King Arthur)
In Primary Maths collection: